- Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac
- Ranger Distress Paint: Broken China, Bundled Sage, Weathered Wood
- Ranger Distress Stain: Salty Ocean
- Ranger Archival Ink: Cobalt, Deep Purple, French Ultramarine, Olive
- idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon
- Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CSS30188, CSS30201, CSS30218
- Dylusions 5x8 Stencil: Diamond of a Border
This tag wound up being more of a challenge for me than I first intended. I started out playing with some of my Dylusions spray inks, but I had a ton of trouble getting a nice application through the stencil. After several completely messy tags, I switched to Distress Paint. I still had some trouble getting the stencil to lay completely flat (I may need to put it between a few heavy books for a few days!), but I think you can at least tell that there's a diamond pattern in there. :-) AND I got to mess around with Distress Paints resisting Distress Ink a little bit, so that was fun. :-)
My tag is far from perfect, but it's all a learning experience, right? I'm not giving up completely on the Dylusions inks, but I'm going to need a lot more time playing with them before I'm as comfortable with them as I am the Distress products.
Talk to you soon!