Without further ado, here's my June tag!
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
- Ranger Distress Markers: Broken China, Dusty Concord, Fired Brick, Old Paper, Picket Fence, Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet
- Ranger Distress Paint: Broken China
- Ranger Distress Stain: Fired Brick
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- idea-ology Tissue Tape: Nostalgic
- Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS143, CMS155, CMS165, CSS25870, CSS27911, CSS30232
- Cold-press Watercolour Paper
This month's tag sees us returning to Distress markers and the waterbrush. We did some of this in February, but it was nice to review. One fun new thing I tried was using the waterbrush to splatter droplets of colour onto my watercolor paper. I didn't want to stop! :-)
The background was created by swiping Distress ink, stain, and paint onto my craft sheet, and spritzing it with water before swiping the tag through it. I wound up with some nice muted tones, which I then stamped over. However, the first time I tried it, I swiped my tag before I remembered to add water. It wasn't quite the intended effect, but I now have a different background to use for a future project: :-)
Well, I think that's it for this month! (This project was actually completed last week; I'm out of town this week.) But look for new posts as soon as July begins!
See you then!