Here's my finished tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials Black Tags
- Ranger Alcohol Inks: Citrus, Denim, Meadow, Slate
- Ranger Archival Inks: Cobalt, Deep Purple, Jet Black, Olive
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
- idea-ology: Tissue Tape (Hobgoblin), Pen Nibs
- Ranger Heat Tool
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Applicator
- Tonic Craft Scissors
- Xyron 2.5" sticker maker
- White glossy paper, double-stick tape, foam dots from my stash
- "The Raven" text stamp by Impression Obsession
- Pen Nib & Bird stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS167, CSS30195
- Poe stamp carved by me
You had to know I'd do another Poe tag this year, right? :-) Overall, I had a LOT of fun doing this tag, and like it a whole lot better than the other tag I did this month. Not sure there's anything at all I'd change about it. I enjoyed challenging myself to use the alcohol inks on the various elements of the tag, from the text background, to the raven cutout. Even the pen nib got some treatment with the Denim alcohol inks before I glued it on.
A couple more views:
Overall, this tag was a fun reminder of why I need to use my alcohol inks more frequently! :-)
It looks like November will be a slightly calmer month for me than September and October were. I'm looking forward to being able to show you more projects than just the monthly tags! We're overdue for a Product Spotlight, too, so I think that'll be next!
*hint* The next Product Spotlight is a product I used on this tag!