Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beginnings...

So what's this all about?  Well, I've been carving my own stamps, and creating LTCs (a specialized form of ATCs) with them for the past 3 and a half years, and have been saying for some time now that I need to start blogging what I create.  But it never happens.  Recently, I've been branching out a bit more; beginning to journal, and to create tags and larger pieces, and supplement the stamps I carve with ones I find ready made.  I decided that in 2013, I would follow the challenge that Tim Holtz sets out of his blog of a tag a month, and what better way to hold myself accountable to that, than to make myself accountable to the Internet? ;-)

So, moving forward, this blog will be a mix of the various things I create: tags, LTCs, ATCs, the occasional journal page, stamps that I carve, and whatever else I create that I feel like sharing.  I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment