Back finally with another project! :-) (I feel like I've been away forever!) This one was for another private challenge, and the theme was "Patriotic Anything Goes". That is, to create something with a patriotic theme with "whatever we have lying around".
This seemed like a perfect opportunity to use:
Remember me from last month?
That's right, that background that didn't quite go right because I forgot to add water before swiping my tag. I knew I'd find a use for it!!
Here's the finished project:
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- Ranger Distress Paint: Broken China
- Ranger Distress Stain: Brushed Pewter, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick
- Ranger Distress Crackle Paint: Clear Rock Candy
- Ranger Archival Ink: Olive
- idea-ology Grungepaper
- idea-ology Seasonal Chit Chat
- Sizzix Bigz Die: Old Glory
- Stamp by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS145
- Maya Road Twine Cording: Blueberry, Tomato Red
- Foam dots from my stash
I'll be posting my July tag in the next day or two, but when you see it, you'll see I deviated from Tim's flag theme. (Since I spent so much time on that theme last month for the Colour Challenge.) But I LOVED what he did with the flag cutout, the crackle paint, and the Distress stain. Had to include that!
Other than that, this was a fairly simple one, but I really liked how it came out! :-)
That's it for now! Talk to you soon!