Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thank You, Ranger!!!

Hey everybody!

I know I've been pretty quiet for the last couple of weeks!  I've been travelling a bit, and spending as much time away from home, as at home (or at least it feels that way!).  I'm headed out of town again this evening, but you can expect me to resume normal posting next week.  :-)

In the meantime, I did want to give a big THANK YOU!!! to Ranger Ink for selecting me as one of the winners for the June Colour Challenge!  They sent me a package of everything you see pictured below.  Yay, more craft supplies!!!  :-)

Thank you, Ranger!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled summer fun.  :-)  Talk to you soon!

BAC

P.S.  Am I the only one who's obnoxiously psyched about this???

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I just knew it, I knew you could win it! Yee Hawwwwww!!! Fun products to play with, too. Oh, I saw those new colors and thought I must get the whole set as soon as possible. I only have about 5 colors at the moment of the markers.
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the big win!!! Those tags were both awesome and you deserved it. Now you can save your money for the new stuff that's coming out at CHA! I saw the new Distress Markers, too, and will be adding them to the collection as soon as finances allow! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that aged mahogany color. Actually, I really like all their inks. :) Congrats on the win!
    tm

    ReplyDelete