I know I've been very quiet this summer. It's been a crazy busy summer, and to be honest, projects in the craft room have fallen by the wayside for the time being. However, I always make some time for 12 Tags! :-)
Here's my August tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Gathered Twigs
- Ranger Distress Embossing Ink
- Ranger Distress Stain: Faded Jeans, Festive Berries
- Ranger Distress Paint: Antiqued Bronze, Broken China, Bundled Sage
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Studio 490 Embossing Paste: White
- Ranger Distress Embossing Powder: Vintage Photo
- idea-ology: Crinkle Ribbon, Filmstrip Ribbon, Jute String, Remnant Rubs (Words), Sanding Grip, Tiny Attacher, Tissue Tape (Commute, Symphony), Vial Labels, Word Bands
- Ranger Heat Tool
- Ranger Inkssentials Mister
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
- Tonic Studios: Craft Scissors, Paper Distresser
- Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS160
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencils: Clockwork, Eye Chart, Harlequin, Splatters
- Plastic palette knife
I took my take on Tim's tag in a London direction. Followed pretty much the same bunch of techniques in his August post, though I have fewer metal embellishments on my tag. Otherwise, very much the same. I think my favourite thing about this month's tag is the rust effect along some of the edges.
Well, that's it for now. I'm not sure when I'm going to be getting back to my regular project schedule, but in the meantime, you know you can count on seeing me back here for next month's tag. :-) And if there's something you'd like to see more of, learn about, or see me post about, feel free to comment below, or email me directly: bfloanonchick (at) gmail (dot) com.
'Til next time!