Saturday, June 15, 2013

Survey Says....

...Walnut Ink!  Full results below:

What should I survey next in Product Spotlight?


You'll note that due to the recent blog template update (how do you like it?  I thought we needed more colour around here!), some of the text at the bottom of the survey widget is a little hard to read.  It doesn't seem to be something I can change, so moving forward, I may use a different widget, but we have a little time to figure that out.

I was happy to see that for all the options presented, there were at least a couple people interested in learning more about them.  So I'll be starting with Walnut Ink, and continuing with the others, in order of popularity.  Look for the Walnut Ink post before the end of the weekend!

'Til then,
BAC

No comments:

Post a Comment