- Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
- Ranger Distress Inks: Black Soot, Pumice Stone
- Ranger Distress Paint: Black Soot
- Ranger Distress Stain: Pumice Stone
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Ranger Dylusions Spray Ink: Black Marble- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Ranger Metal Foil Tape
- idea-ology: Chit Chat, Grunge Board, Journaling Tickets, Jump Rings, Long Fasteners, Mini Gears, Remnant Rubs - Numbers, Sanding Grip, Sprocket Gears, Tiny Attacher, Type Charms, Wire Pins
- Maya Road Twine Cording: Blackberry
- Ranger Heat Tool
- Ranger Inkssentials Mister
- Ranger Inkssentials Blending Foam
- Tonic Studios: Craft Pick, Craft Scissors
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix Bigz Die: Picture Wheel
- Sizzix Texture Fades: Steampunk
- Stamp by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CSS27911
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil: Clockwork
- This month I went out of my way to use tools/dies etc. that I already had. So my tag looks quite a bit different from Tim's example. That said, I love the picture wheel die! So much fun!
- Still lacking that splatter brush, so once again, I used Dylusions ink spray to get my splatter effect. Worked pretty well!
- Went with a basic type charms rather than creating one with remnant rubs, since it seems I don't have a 1/2" round punch (yet!). That one'll be on the list quite soon!
- Overall, though, I like how my tag turned out! :-)
That's it for now! Time to get back to getting over my cold.
'Til next time!