Thursday, February 20, 2014

IE February Challenge: Say It With Words!

Hello again!

This month, Inspiration Emporium's challenge was to "Say It With Words"!  Here's my tag:


Materials/tools used:
 - Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
 - Ranger Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye
 - Ranger Archival Ink: Cobalt, Deep Purple, Jet Black, Vermillion
 - idea-ology Tissue Tape: Nostalgic
 - Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS164, CMS182, CSS30188, CSS30195
 - Ranger Inkssentials Blending Foam

I went very simple on this tag - I didn't want any embellishments to distract from the central stamp.  And simple though it may be, I was very pleased with how it came out.  And VERY amused when I noticed that the piece of tissue tape I'd used at the top picked up the same design as the postmark stamp:


More views:



I'll have a few more projects to post before the end of the month, so until then!  :-)

BAC


3 comments:

  1. Nice tag! It looks like it was made a hundred years ago. Great sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tag! I love how it has the old postal theme and the quote is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining in our challenge this month at Inspiration Journal! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining our Inspiration Emporium February Show It With Words Challenge!

    Lovely...I love this antiquey postal tag!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete