I know it's been a little while since I had a post for you. As summer approaches, I find myself getting busier and busier, and spending more and more time outside, rather than cooped up in my studio. :-) So here's my commitment until the fall: at least 2 challenges a month, one of which will be Tim's 12 Tags.
The tag below was created for Bombshell Stamps' May Colour Challenge ("Baked Tones").
These were the colours to match:
Here's my tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy, Shaded Lilac, Vintage Photo
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic Sketch markers: B34, B37, E35, N6, R02, RV34, W1
- idea-ology Linen Ribbon
- Bombshell Stamps "Pirate's Life" stamp set
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
- Tonic Studios Craft Scissors
Other than actually trying to match the given colours, this was a pretty easy project. Stamped on the tag with my Memento dye ink, coloured in with my Copics, added some Distress with my foam tool, and a ribbon to finish it off!
(Really not sure why the darker blue in this picture came out looking so royal!
Trick of the angle/light, I suspect. The colour is more accurate in the first picture.) :-)
Well, that's it for tonight. Check back tomorrow for my May tag for 12 tags! :-)