Saturday, May 31, 2014

12 Tags of 2014: May

(In just under the wire - phew!)  ;-)

Here's my tag:


Materials/tools used:
 - Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
 - Ranger Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Weathered Wood
 - Ranger Distress Markers: Faded Jeans
 - Ranger Matte Multi-Medium
 - Ranger Inkssentials Collage Glue Stick
 - idea-ology: Arrows, Design Ruler, Industrious Stickers ("Frames & Trims"), Label Letters, Linen Ribbon, Mini Fasteners, Muse Tokens, Pen Nibs, Sanding Grip, Trinket Pins, Wishbones
 - Tim Holtz 8x8 Paper Stash: Collage
 - Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
 - Sizzix Big Shot
 - Sizzix Shadow Press embossing folders: Documented
 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers die: Mini Hearts
 - Tonic Studios Craft Scissors
 - Chipboard
 - 1/8" Hole Punch

Tips and techniques are on Tim's blog.  :-)

I didn't pack quite as many things onto my tag as Tim did in his example.  I had all the stuff, but I just didn't like the way it looked quite as much.  I *did* obtain a jar of multi-medium for this month.  And then opened the drawer where I keep my painting stuff to find that I did indeed already have a jar, and it was sitting in there with the gesso.  (At least I wasn't going crazy, thinking I'd already bought it!)  If I had it to do over again (a third time!), I might get the smaller bottle with the nozzle applicator, though.  I was using it to attach small fiddly things, and I think it would have been a little cleaner, than how I was using it with a small paintbrush.  Oh well!

More views:



As we head into June, I'm going to try to be a little more timely with the challenges I *do* opt to do, rather than waiting 'til the end of the month.  :-)  (And if it rains as much this week as they're predicting, my next post may be quite soon indeed!)

'Til next time,
BAC

No comments:

Post a Comment