Monday, June 30, 2014

12 Tags of 2014: June

Hello all!

Long time, no blog, I know.  It's been a crazy summer, and summer's just getting started!  :-)

I have two projects to share with you this evening, and the first is my June tag for 12 Tags:


Materials/tools used:
 - Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
 - Ranger Distress Ink: Broken China, Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers, Ripe Persimmon, Rusty Hinge, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo
 - Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
 - idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon
 - Ranger Heat Tool
 - Ranger Inkssentials Mister
 - Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
 - Tonic Studios Craft Scissors
 - Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencils: Bubble
 - Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CSS25887, U1-2067
 - Cold-press watercolour paper
 - Paper trimmer
 - Waterbrush
- Double-stick tape, foam dots from my stash

Tips and techniques are on Tim's blog.  :-)

I don't own any of the stamp/die combo sets that Tim highlighted in his project post, but you can get the same effect by fussy-cutting your stamped image.

Also, I think it's time to re-ink my Archival black pad.  ;-)

More views:



Well, that's it on this project.  Back in a little bit with another!

'Til then,
BAC

No comments:

Post a Comment