Here's the challenge (for me, at least!): My local stores carry some 7gypsies products (indeed, I own some of their papers and stamp sets), but I didn't have any of their Christmas papers, and I wasn't sure if I'd find any. After work today, I went out on the hunt, and managed to find a few sheets at Joann! Success! That, and a well-chosen gypsy pack, led to:
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
- 7gypsies Gypsy Pack: Vintage Market
- 7gypsies Calender Tickets
- 7gypsies Santa's Journey Collection: Santa's Trunk
- Maya Road Twine Cording: Tomato Red
- Dymo label maker
- Tonic Craft Scissors
- Single-hole punch
- Double-stick tape from my stash
It felt really weird for me to create a tag without any stamps on it anywhere, but I have to say, once I figured how my layout, it sure came together fast! Hope you like it!
'Til next time!