Sunday, November 24, 2013

A quick pick-me-up for a Fairy Princess...

A certain young letterboxer I know recently underwent a rather unpleasant oral surgery procedure, so I decided to make her something pretty to cheer her up.  :-)

She loves fairies, and her dad mentioned that her favourite colours are blue and aqua (girl after my own heart!), so this is what I came up with:


Materials/tools used:
 - Ranger Inkssentials Manila Craft Tags
 - Ranger Distress Ink: Salty Ocean
 - Ranger Distress Stain: Broken China, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean
 - Ranger Stickles: Lagoon, True Blue
 - Tsukineko Staz-on Ink: Azure, Teal Blue
 - idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon
 - Ranger Heat Tool
 - Ranger Inkssentials Mister
 - Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
 - Sentiment stamp by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CSS30188
 - Fairy stamps carved by me

More views:



I can't wait to hear how she likes it!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment