Several of the tags I created this month were submitted to Inspiration Journal's March challenge ("A Splash of Colour"), but I wanted to create something with that challenge specifically in mind. I'm also submitting it to A Vintage Journey ("Say It with Words"), and to SimonSaysStamp's Work It Wednesdays ("Spring/Bright Colours").
Here's my tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean
- Ranger Distress Stain: Salty Ocean
- Ranger Distress Paint: Picket Fence
- Ranger Archival Ink: Cornflower Blue, Deep Purple, Magenta Hue
- idea-ology: Crinkle Ribbon, Tiny Attacher, Word Bands
- Ranger Heat Tool
- Ranger Inkssentials Blending Foam
- Tonic Craft Scissors
- Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS165, CSS25870, CSS30188
This was a simple and fun project, that came out exactly like I wanted it to! :-) Not much I want to say about it, other than yay!
I have a couple more projects that I'm trying to wrap up by the end of March, so I should be back with more within the next few days!
'Til next time!