Thursday, March 27, 2014

Inspiration Journal March Challenge: A Splash of Colour!

...and I'm back!  :-)

Several of the tags I created this month were submitted to Inspiration Journal's March challenge ("A Splash of Colour"), but I wanted to create something with that challenge specifically in mind.  I'm also submitting it to A Vintage Journey ("Say It with Words"), and to SimonSaysStamp's Work It Wednesdays ("Spring/Bright Colours").

Here's my tag:


Materials/tools used:
 - Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
 - Ranger Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean
 - Ranger Distress Stain: Salty Ocean
 - Ranger Distress Paint: Picket Fence
 - Ranger Archival Ink: Cornflower Blue, Deep Purple, Magenta Hue
 - idea-ology: Crinkle Ribbon, Tiny Attacher, Word Bands
 - Ranger Heat Tool
 - Ranger Inkssentials Blending Foam
 - Tonic Craft Scissors
 - Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS165, CSS25870, CSS30188

This was a simple and fun project, that came out exactly like I wanted it to!  :-)  Not much I want to say about it, other than yay!

More views:



I have a couple more projects that I'm trying to wrap up by the end of March, so I should be back with more within the next few days!

'Til next time!
BAC


3 comments:

  1. Your tag is fabulous...love the gorgeous mix of the background and the umbrella man is a huge favourite. Great words too. Thank you for hopping on board at A Vintage Journey this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colors and great blending! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Inspiration Journal this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful glowing colours, and I always love Umbrella Man too! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete