Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Simon Wednesday Challenge: Happy Easter and/or Sweet Treats

Hello again!

Just a quick project today for SimonSayStamp's Wednesday challenge ("Happy Easter and/or Sweet Treats").  I'm also submitting this to Inspiration Journal's April challenge ("A Few of My Favourite Things").

Here's my tag:


Materials/tools used:
 - Ranger Inkssentials #5 Manila tags
 - Ranger Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick
 - Ranger Distress Stain: Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade
 - Maya Road Twine Cording Solids: Lime Green
 - Ranger Heat Tool
 - Sizzix Big Shot
 - Quickutz Candy Bunny die
 - Sentiment printed on computer
 - White cardstock, double-stick tape, foam dots from my stash

This project seemed like the perfect excuse to use my candy bunny die (which looks suspiciously like a Peeps bunny!).  :-)  Because that die is on the small side, I sized down the entire tag, and worked on a #5, rather than my usual #8.  Pretty simple project, but I think it turned out super cute!

Well, that's it for now. 'Til next time!

BAC

3 comments:

  1. this is the cutest tag, luv the bunnies in so many sweet colors. So glad you plated alomg with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the 'peeps'!
    Thanks for joining us in the Inspiration Journal monthly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us for our April Challenge at Inspiration Journal-My Favorite Things!
    Gotta love those darling bunnies!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete