Just a quick project today for SimonSayStamp's Wednesday challenge ("Happy Easter and/or Sweet Treats"). I'm also submitting this to Inspiration Journal's April challenge ("A Few of My Favourite Things").
Here's my tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials #5 Manila tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick
- Ranger Distress Stain: Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade
- Maya Road Twine Cording Solids: Lime Green
- Ranger Heat Tool
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Quickutz Candy Bunny die
- Sentiment printed on computer
- White cardstock, double-stick tape, foam dots from my stash
This project seemed like the perfect excuse to use my candy bunny die (which looks suspiciously like a Peeps bunny!). :-) Because that die is on the small side, I sized down the entire tag, and worked on a #5, rather than my usual #8. Pretty simple project, but I think it turned out super cute!
Well, that's it for now. 'Til next time!