This project was created for SimonSaysStamp's Wednesday challenge ("Simon Says Keep It Clean and Simple"). There was also an optional extra challenge to use one layer. :-)
Here's my tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials Black tags
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila ATC blanks
- Ranger Distress Ink: Salty Ocean
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Paper Stash
- Maya Road Twine Cording Solids: Blue Raspberry
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
- Tonic Studios Craft Scissors
- Stamp by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CMS165
- Paper trimmer
- Double-stick tape, foam dots from my stash
This tag was really quick and simple to make. :-) I cut a piece of the Kraft Resist paper to fit on the tag, and inked over it with the Distress ink and my foam blending tool. This brought out the areas of resist already on the paper. I took an ATC blank, stamped my sentiment, and trimmed off the excess part of the card. Inked around the edges of the card with the same colour I used on the background. Attached the Kraft Resist to my tag with double-stick tape, and added the piece with the sentiment with foam dots, to create my added layer. Twine cording through the hole at the top of the tag, and I was done!
Back to the studio with me! As the month comes to an end, I'm finishing up a lot of projects, so expect a few more posts before April escapes for good.