While you were out pranking or being pranked, I took some time today to whip up a quick tag for SimonSaysStamp's Wednesday Challenge! This week's theme was "Anything Goes with Buttons." I'm also submitting it to SimonSaysStamp's Monday Challenge ("Anything Goes").
Here's my tag:
- Ranger Inkssentials Manila tags
- Ranger Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Frayed Burlap, Old Paper, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood
- Ranger Distress Stain: Weathered Wood
- Ranger Archival Ink: Cobalt, Cornflower Blue
- idea-ology: Crinkle Ribbon, Tiny Attacher
- Maya Road Twine Cording: Blueberry
- Ranger Heat Tool
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool
- Ranger Inkssentials Mister
- Tonic Studios: Craft Scissors, Paper Distresser
- Stamps by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: CSS30225
- Button, foam dots from my stash
I will admit that while I do have a small stash of buttons, they don't usually make it into my papercrafting, so this was a good challenge for me to join. :-) Pretty simple tag, but I like how it came out.